SeaDek closed cell EVA material offers a safe and comfortable alternative to molded in non-skid, paint-on textures. It is UV protected non-absorbent foam and features an innovative, textured micro-dot surface or brushed faux teak for added non-slip characteristics.
Formulated with an acrylic based high-bond pressure sensitive adhesive, SeaDek’s robust peel-n-stick application makes it easy to install and requires no mounting hardware. SeaDek is easy to clean, highly stain resistant and provides for boat surfaces, especially in high traffic areas. Other benefits include:
- Exceptional grip even when wet
- Unparelled comfort when standing, walking or leaning on boat surfaces
- Shock absorption which reduces fatigue
- Protection for boat surfaces against scratches, chips and dents
- Noise reduction characteristics – ideal for fishermen
SeaDek can be supplied in:
- Sheets in three sizes. Large 196cm x 99cm, Long 188cm x 46cm, Small 46cm x 96cm
- Pads with beveled edges. Small 50cm x 25cm, Large 35cm x 91cm
- Step kits. 30cm x 9cm. Four to a pack.
- Helm pads. Small 91cm x 35cm x 15mm, Large dual colour 99cm x 40cm x 15mm, Large single colour 99cm x 40cm x 20mm, Large Faux Teak 99cm x 40cm x 13mm
- Coaming bolsters. 94cm x 11cm x 20mm. Two pieces to a set.
Custom made products can also be supplied. Template kits are available.
SeaDek should not be used in areas that may be subject to temperatures in excess of 75C.
Contact us for further details and instructions on templating, installation and preparation as well as cleaning instructions.
Also refer to SeaDek under our Products section for more detailed information.